MSCMP 0.4.2 Prototype has been released
We have just released a new prototype version of the mod, the version aims to fix the most known crashes and stability issues.
- Configuration/file errors that can be fixed by the user will now be shown as a system message box instead of the crash game
- Improved crash reporter - new look, display of the crash message in the dialog (so the user can see what the crash was about)
- Improved menu UI with information about port forwarding needed to host a session
- Improved code making save backup to better handle read-only files
- Installing of mscmp:// protocol when starting the modification
- Fix for [enter] moving contents of IP:PORT text field to a new line in quick join page
- Fix for crash on entering vehicle when connected to the dedicated server session
- Fix for crash right on startup on some computers (thanks to Archer for help with debugging!)
- Fix for crash on game shutdown
- Prototype map mods support (check mods folder). This is the very very very early version and is subject to change. For more check `mods/worlds/readme.md` after downloading mod.
- Many gameplay elements are not synchronized
- Mod requires a very strong network connection to play smoothly
- Objects movement is jittery
- Full list - https://itch.io/t/830890/known-issues-list
Latest version 3 MB
Version 0.4.2 Jan 19, 2021
Get My Summer Car Multiplayer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.